Dear Sir,

My mother is a retired school teacher from mumbai ,she applied for medical aid form State govt,while on-duty,she was operated for By-pass surgery. She had filled the form and submitted,03 years ago. till date she has not recd any dues nor information about processing of file.
Kindly advise

› Find content similar to: Non-receipt of medical dues form State Govt