Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Regarding getting PF back

Hi,

I was working in a call centre seven months back. I left the company & joined a new company in June 07. But I was not able to provide any notice period to my old company as I had to join this new company ASAP. I desperatly wanted to get out of call centre so I joined the new company but my clearence was not done by the old company. Now I had worked there for three & half years & my PF is pending. Can you tell me how to get it back?

› Find content similar to: Regarding getting PF back

Name:
    Ganpat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: Regarding getting PF back

Have you raised this matter with your old company and the concerned PF office first, and if so what was their reply? Our members have participated in a few threads on this topic and they may provide you some clarity. The following are the links to the same.
    1.How can RTI help me?
    2.How to check my Employee Provident Fund balance?
    3..How to get back my GPF records from Doordarshan using RTI?
    4.Provident fund Transfer Delay
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Name:
    Col NR Kurup (Retd)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Serving notice for quitting and the procedure to be followed in case one want to quit without giving notice etc., are part of your terms of appointment. It is an obligatory requirement to get clearance from the employer before leaving in your own interest. Before coming to the Rules/Regulation part of it, please contact the empoyer. Find out the correct position of your case including your PF credit and their objections if any in not clearing you. I doubt whether RTI has anything to do in this case.
    Last edited by colnrkurup; 25-12-07 at 12:27 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have not yet raised this matter with my old company. I wanted to know if there is any such thing where they could stop my PF as i had not given them the notice period. I will be contacting them in next month. Just wanted to clear this thing before i could approch them.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android