Thread: I am badly suffering on delay in justice at the High Court Allahabad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am badly suffering on delay in justice at the High Court Allahabad.

Hi guys,
    Thanks a lot. I am badly suffering on delay in justice at the High Court Allahabad. The accused got sentence from the lower court in 1997 after trial went for 10 yrs and again they secured bail from the High Court Allahabad in 1997. Since then, the case has not come up for listing. Dowry murder of my sis took place in 1987 and yet Justice is far away. It upsets me quite often and I just curse the poor judicial system whcih allows the criminals go scot-free. Any one has got some advice what to do pls?

Re: Proactive disclosure under section 4 of RTI Act 2005

Dear Sanjaybaranwal,
    In this portal we confine our discussions only to RTI Act and related matters. For help on other social causes, please visit our sister site bighelpers.org.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: I am badly suffering on delay in justice at the High Court Allahabad.

I sympathise with you.
    I shall like to start a forum on 'Victims of Justice'.
    All of us should strive for justice.
    Quote 'Defeat is not......................' is very apt

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ask a RTI on this issue from ministry of law and justice govt of india.
    Then file a complaint against the judge in the high court /supreme court and in ministry of law and justice...
    Then follow up using RTI as what is happening on ur RTI application.
    You may see the results.

Name:
    Arun Agrawal
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do not agree with the comments/suggestions at Post 4 . RTIs with the Government would not help as Ministry of Law and Justice is not the competent authority for Allahabad High Court so far as RTI is concerned .

You have to engage a good and efficient lawyer and be ready to spend good money on his fees and follow ups . By cursing the slow judicial systems you will get no where .
    Last edited by arun_agrawal; 14-03-09 at 05:59 AM. Reason: spellings corrected

Name:
    khan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

where is justice system in INDIA .

i think all courts shall be privatised .
    LAGE RAHO RTI KE SAATH

Name:
    Arun Agrawal
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree that there are problems - in fact, immense problems and difficulties . But there are solutions to everything incl: filing petitions for expediting hearings before CJ if a good case for urgency is made out .

There is Justice system in India - let there be no doubt in the minds of anyone, but the
    regretful fact that its dispensation is heavilty tilted in favour of the rich and the famous , who can engage expensive lawyers to day to day follow ups and take recourse to all methods - regular and irregular- to get decisions expedited in their favour ( or delayed as suits their interest best ) .

sau mein se 99 beimaan
    phir bhi mera desh mahaan

Hamare Bharat Varsh ki Azadi ki Jai Ho !!

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android