Topic Identifier

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 9 to 11 of 11

Thread: Advice Needed to check whether I'm heading in the Right Path..

  1. Re: Advice Needed to check whether I'm heading in the Right Path..

    Hi All,

    Thanks for valuable suggestions..

    I have framed the RTI Application for the same issue and I'm addressing to Commissioner of Income Tax ( Computer Operations ) , Chennai ..

    I do have some queries for the Final Processing,
    * Can I draw a DD in favour of the same aforesaid officer..?

    * If I have asked for Photocopies of the document , Do I need to pay them extra ..?

    * Do I need to pay the Postal Charges for them to send me a reply..? or th Rs.10 /- DD that we are enclosing will suffice..?

    * To what I have inferred , I can frame any number of questions pertaining to the limit of not disclsoing the IT Dept of Secrets .. ? Correct me if i'm wrong..

    Thanks once again..


  2. Re: Advice Needed to check whether I'm heading in the Right Path..

    Since your PAN is allotted from Tamil Nadu better write an application in the same office for the changes in the required details.If u have already made an application for the changes to be made & have received no response then make RTI APPLICATION askin for the status of your application.Who is responsible to do the required changes? When will the changes be done? How long does it take to do the changes?State the reasons for the delay in the work [i.e.the required changes]to be done.If the changes are done pls send the copy of the same.Along with this application send the copy of the previous application u have made asking for the required changes.Don't forget to give all the necessary details Send this application along with the postal order of Rs.10/-.You need not send any money in advance to get the reply.If u have asked for photocopies the PIO will let u know the amount u have to pay for the information asked.I hope this will help you.

  3. Re: Advice Needed to check whether I'm heading in the Right Path..


    Yes.. The Information what you have given does helps me , I'll update you all with the Progress after Filing an RTI..

    As you have asked for , Initially I applied the Changes in PAN through Online and sent the required documents to Mumbai - NSDL Office..

    But right now , I'm filing an RTI to Chennai Office since my initial PAN Issuer is from Chennai..

    Hope I get the reply soon from them..

    Thanks & regards,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android