Topic Identifier

Thread: PF & RTI Complaint

1. PF & RTI Complaint

Hi,
    Can someone help me with my RTI query!
    Few weeks ago I made a complaint to the Commissioner of PF via e-mail on one of the companies not complying with PF regulations – I would like to check on the status of the complaint.
    Can I use RTI to get information? If so what is the procedure?
    Thanks & Regards,
    Pradeep.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: PF & RTI Complaint

Yes, you can use RTI to find out the status of your complaint.

1. First you need to find out who is the PIO in that particular office where you addressed your complaint.
    2. Ask the PIO the mode of payment for the Rs 10.00 application fee and to who should the B/C or D/D be in favour of.
    3. Draft your RTI application as per formats given on this portal and submit to the PIO along with the fee
    4. Submission can be in person (get a acknowledgement on the copy) or by Registered Post AD (so that the AD card is proof of submission)

3. Re: PF & RTI Complaint

Hi,

Thank you for the information. I shall do the required as guided by you.

Happy New Year! :-)

Regards,
    Pradeep.

4. Re: PF & RTI Complaint

And do read the article here:

https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/630-ho...plication.html

Also visit our sister site RTI India: The Complete info regarding Right to Information of India - home for resource downloads.

5. Re: PF & RTI Complaint

Hi Kira & Kushal,

Thank you for the information. Based on the information provided by you I did make the RTI application to the Regional PF office and I got a reply in 7 days. That amazing!

In the reply received from the PF office it is stated that "the complaint is received by the regional PF Commissioner, Bangalore. The matter relating to the applicability of the Employees PF and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952 has been referred to the Enforcement officer for investigation.

The enforcement office is yet to complete his investigation and submit his report. Appropriate action will be taken in the matter on receipt of the required report from the Enforcement Officer.”

The reply also has information on Applet Authority contact.

I wanted to know if I could approach them for information on the investigation reports for my complaint. If so how can I do it using RTI?

Wishing you a great year ahead!

With Warm Regards,
    Pradheep.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: PF & RTI Complaint

pradheeprajan,

Can you please provide a gist of your RTI Application so that members can view that and the reply recieved (as indicated in your post) and suggest you accordingly.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android