Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: How to START

Request for inspection of the Records and Documents pertaining to Survey No. 40 & 41
    Between <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 /><st1:Street w:st="on"><st1:address w:st="on">Old Madras Road</st1:address></st1:Street> and <st1:Street w:st="on"><st1:address w:st="on">Banaswadi Road</st1:address></st1:Street> Scheme 1980 Final Notification
    No. “HUD 35 MNJ 78”, Dated 13<SUP>th</SUP> Nov 1980.

› Find content similar to: Re: How to START

Last edited by ganpat1956; 27-12-07 at 01:34 PM. Reason: moved to a separate thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Your question is not clear enough. I think you want to inspect some documets. If it is so, you can make an application for inspection of documents under the RTI to the concerned Public Information Officer alongwith the application fees.He will respond and intimate you whether the requisite information is available and how much amount you have to deposite. After depositing the amount you can inspect the documents. The PIO is under obligation to made the information available within a period of 30 days.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How to START

SUB: Request for inspection of the Records and Documents pertaining to Survey No. 40 & 41
    Between Old Madras Roadand Banaswadi Road Scheme 1980 Final Notification
    No. “HUD 35 MNJ 78”, Dated 13 Nov 1980.

I, the undersigned would like to request BDA to Inspect the Records and Documents pertaining to Survey No. 40 & 41 between Old Madras Road and Banaswadi Road (Scheme, 1980 Final Notification No. “HUD 35 MNJ 78”, Dated 13 Nov 1980) belonging to Byappanahalli beginning from the day of land acquisition to till date.

Also, kindly provide me with the complete status report for the above mentioned Survey Numbers.

I request this information as per the guidelines of the Right to Information Act 2005.

Kindly expedite the above information at the earliest and oblige.

Yours Sincerely
    <o:p> </o:p>
    (BALAJI N)
    Balaji N,

Name:
    Ganpat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Please go through the thread: http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/630-ho....html#post2100. This will give you a very good idea on how to make a proper application.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android