Thread: Appling rti to sort info about Hevy road transport

1. Appling rti to sort info about Hevy road transport

I am going to apply RTI in the subject of heavy road transport in Munciple region & road strenths preapered by contractors of munciple.
    to whom should i submite?
    RTO/munciple

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Appling rti to sort info about Hevy road transport

sachin21t,

A very good topic to probe further.

The matter of Heavy Vehicles will come under the RTO since they are the licensing authority. Please also ask for "overloaded" vehicles, since the main reason for what you are seeking, is vehicles loaded 25 to 30 % over the permissible axle load.

For road strength and whether they are prepared for bearing heavy loads, it will be either the Municipal Corporation (in case of within a city) or the Roads and Buildings Dept. (in case of state highways and state roads and some sections of National Highways) OR NHAI (for those roads under BOT or BOOT).

For learning more on the subject, you can also visit:

Indian Roads Congress

3. Re: Appling rti to sort info about Hevy road transport

OK
    i wil first ask from munciple about a particular road in our region newly prepaered in last week.
    what is the load bearing capacity of road?
    what is qulity messure assurance by the contractor?
    what is the time durartion for sustaining good condition of road/
    what penelty shoild be to contactor if road condition is poor in short version of time?
    who should responsibel for the regulate heavy axcel load in munciple region?