I don't know whether this is the right place to post my query.

My query is that there is a open manhole in our area since monsoon. It was made open to drain strom water, but now monsoon has been passed. The municipal officer are not taking pains to cover the drain.

Under RTI Act I had asked the name of the concerned officers and I am getting it by tomorrow now my query is

1) Can I file a criminal case against these concerned officer in our local police station for creating a threat to citizen.....???????????