Topic Identifier

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RTI in ministry of defence

Re: RTI in ministry of defence

Well that is what i waned to know....see what transpired betwenn the two gentle men over here kind of left me in a doubt that i cannot send a RTi to the ministry of defence from a post office

Any way my job of creating confusion and chaos is done.....[]

Up up and away!!!!

Last edited by Tejaswy; 28-11-08 at 12:10 AM. Reason: spell check

2. Re: RTI in ministry of defence

Tejaswy,
    It seems from your posts that you are not going to stop your RTI ventures after this one. If you are genuinely interested in filing applications regularly, it is highly recommended that you go through the text of the Act at least once. The link is available on the home page of this portal. It will take some 2-3 hours but it is worth that time.

Tejaswy,
    It seems from your posts that you are not going to stop your RTI ventures after this one. If you are genuinely interested in filing applications regularly, it is highly recommended that you go through the text of the Act at least once. The link is available on the home page of this portal. It will take some 2-3 hours but it is worth that time.
    For me its like a dream come true....but i will take your advice seriously and go through it .
    Thanks

Name:
    Ravoori Moses Prasanna Kumar

Is it possible to send RTI application through online? so that it will reduce the time and labour of our post office.

Dear friends,

The link of Dept of Post provided in post # 2 clearly mentions the details of CPIO of Ministry of Defence at Serial No 23 on page No.22.

This clears any doubts regarding acceptance of RTI application addressed to Ministry of Defence by the designated Post Offices.

The details of RTI in Ministry of Defence can also be seen at the MoD web portal RTI MIS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android