Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up Ncc

Dear Sir,
    I must wish a very Happy New Year to all the Members.
    I have to seek certain information from Local NCC Office.In Orissa the application fees is Rs.20/- through Treasury Chalan. But as it is dept.from Central Govt.the fees might be Rs.10/- But what will be the mode of payment as there is no Accounts Officer in that Office.
    Thanking you all.

› Find content similar to: Ncc

Name:
    Col NR Kurup (Retd)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: Ncc

Can you please check again as to whther the Office is Central or State ? I have my doubt.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

From the NCC webpage ( Welcome to Home page of National Cadets Corps . . ):

The National Cadet Corps came into existence on 15 th July 1948 under the NCC Act XXXI of 1948 under the Ministry of Defence.

Therefore NCC falls under the Central Govt. and rules will be as applicable under Central Rules. The PIO should tell you in whose favour should be the B/C or D/D for Rs. 10.00 application fee under Section 6(1).

Alternatively you can also give a Postal Order for Rs. 10/-. Leave the name blank, BUT clearly state at the bottom of the application:
    "Attached is a Postal Order Nr. ................ dated..........for Rs. 10.00 towards application fee. The name has been left blank since no one has been able to guide me as to whose name should I insert. Please fill up the name and inform me accordingly"

This will build in all safeguards for you.

Name:
    Col NR Kurup (Retd)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

The financial aspects/grants etc., for NCC is looked after from State Budget. Honorarium for the Part time NCC Officers (College/School staff) is also born by the State which caused me the doubt.

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

IPO can be in favour of Accounts Officer N.C.C. as per the RTI Act