Topic Identifier

Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: PF Transfer

  1. PF Transfer

    I had applied for my PF transfer (from Gurgaon to Mumbai) some time back, but the same has not been done so far.
    Can anyone guide me on how to use RTI to get the status of transfer and expedite the same.


  2. Re: PF Transfer

    Yes, you can definitely use RTI. Pl visit [RTI icon].You can visit my blogs for application form and also for framing questions, when the matter is delayed or remains unreplied by govt dept. You have to pay Rs.10/- by postal order.
    Last edited by jps50; 01-01-08 at 11:28 PM.

  3. Re: PF Transfer

    You can find the PF Department's manual on RTI attached here. Download the same and get the procedure.



  4. #4

    Re: PF Transfer

    Have you got the receipt of form 13 which you have filled for pf transfer??
    Then get a photocopy of that receipt and write to to CPFO N Delhi
    You will definitely get a positive reply

  5. #5

    Re: PF Transfer

    The prescribed time limit for settling all claims is one month. For transfer, we may make an allowance of one more month. So, if you dont get ur account transferred in two months, you can file a grievance application on-line in the link EPFO.


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android