Topic Identifier

Thread: help on rti application for provident fund release from bmc, mumbai

1. help on rti application for provident fund release from bmc, mumbai

hi,

my wife has retired as a school teacher from sarvodaya balika vidyalaya, malad in october 2002. we have still not received the provident fund. we filed an rti application in malad, from where we received a reply that our file has been forwarded to the respective department and we should inquire there. but we do not know where ?

can someone help us.

2. Re: help on rti application for provident fund release from bmc, mumbai

Pl visit EPFO website and make RTI application to the PIO, nearest to you. He is supposed to forward your application to appropriate PIO based on details of your employer, PF account No. etc, within 5 days of receipt of application by him.

3. Re: help on rti application for provident fund release from bmc, mumbai

thanks for the help

tikam gandhi

Re: help on rti application for provident fund release from bmc, mumbai

Hi,

Actually, I have resigned from my previous company which is in Delhi on May 2008. I need to withdraw my PF, but the company says that I need to pay them Rs 16000 as recovery. Kindly tell me if I can withdraw my PF without the company's approval as I cannot pay this much amt.

Thanks
    Mrinmoy

5. Re: help on rti application for provident fund release from bmc, mumbai

Mrinmoy ji

You can withdraw the same without consent of your ex. employer.

For details please see the blog of Taurus Sir on PF:

RTI India - EPF - transfer or withdraw.

Possibly this info will be of good help to you
    Revert back in case you did not find the solution, members will definitely help you out
    regards

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android