Topic Identifier

Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: locating the pio or apio

  1. locating the pio or apio

    dear friends,

    my wife has retired from sarvodaya balika vidyalaya, malad (private primary school) on 31-10-2002. her retirement benefits are still not received.

    we made an application of rti to a.o. (school) pn/2 bandongri municipal school, malad on 27-08-2007. we received a reply on 14-09-2007 that our application was forwarded to p.a.retirement department on 14-04-2007.

    i am unable to trace the pio of that department with address to enable me to file my rti.

    can any of my old friends help me out in this regard? i would be very grateful.


    tikam gandhi

  2. Re: locating the pio or apio

    You should address your RTI application to the Education Dept of Govt of Maharashtra, with a note to forward the same to the appropriate PIO.


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android