Topic Identifier

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AUDIT REPORTS of NATIONALIED BANKS

1. Re: AUDIT REPORTS of NATIONALIED BANKS

I feel there is no problem in seeking the audit Report for his own a/c since no third party information or confidentiality is involved.However, the Audit Report of the bank would be in consolidated form and account wise. so, you can seek extract of Audit Report having details of your own particular account.

Name:
    M.J.S.Murthy
    Blog Entries

Re: AUDIT REPORTS of NATIONALIED BANKS

Whenever auditors visit for audit - either statutory, internal or RBI auditors to branches or controlling offices, they always get a royal treatment. The auditors being human are carried away by this right royal treatment and overlook many irregularities that are prevailing. The first and formost thing that govt. should pass is that the audit team should not be given such royal treatments. such treatments should be treated as a punishable act to bribe the auditors.
    Even if an upright official brings to the notice of the CVO of the Bank about certain irregularities to probe into, it is often observed that certain CVOs are making business out of the information given by the officer / staff and cover up the entire episode to protect the guilty and the actual facts are not seeing the light till it is too late.
    There should be certain tags on auditors, CVOs & top Bank officials if we want the Banking system in our country to survive.

Hi,

Can i get audir report online for any nationalised bank ?

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jeetu221979 View Post
    Hi,

Can i get audir report online for any nationalised bank ?
    No, they are not available online.
    Twitter: @cjkarira

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android