Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Head for the RTI,Orissa

Dear Sirs,
    In Orissa we used to deposit fees through Treasury Chalan. Will you please tell me Whether the following Head of Account is correct?
    "0070-Other Administrative Services-60-Other Services-101-receipt from Central Govt.for Administration of Central Acts and regulations-9916710-fees and fines under Right to information acts-2005"
    Thanking You.

› Find content similar to: Head for the RTI,Orissa

Name:
    Sidharth
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Head for the RTI,Orissa

Hello Great,

The Proper Head of Account is,

“0070-Other administrative Service-60-Other services-118-Receipt under Right to Information Act 2005-0014-Collection of Fees & Fines-02178-Fees and Fines under Right to Information Act – 2005”

I have attached a copy of the notification for your reference.

Hope that will help you.

Sidharth

Quote Originally Posted by The Great View Post
    Dear Sirs,
    In Orissa we used to deposit fees through Treasury Chalan. Will you please tell me Whether the following Head of Account is correct?
    "0070-Other Administrative Services-60-Other Services-101-receipt from Central Govt.for Administration of Central Acts and regulations-9916710-fees and fines under Right to information acts-2005"
    Thanking You.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Name:
    Ashok Ku. Mishra
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Head for the RTI,Orissa

Dear Sir, Thank you very much for your timely information.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android