Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How to complain to RTI commisonar ?

I have filled the RTI application seeking the info about the fees collecting from the students in the Govt aided school in Tamil Nadu. I got the reply saying that they are collecting the fees under goverment norms but that is not true and they are collecting the fees from the parents with out any receipts. Now i want to complain against that but i dont have the proof for that. Is it possible to complain again the school management and if so how to do that ?

› Find content similar to: How to complain to RTI commisonar ?

Name:
    Col NR Kurup (Retd)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: How to complain to RTI commisonar ?

You will be better equippped if you ask the exact amount (all inclusive) of fees collected for a particular class. The answer that "collecting fees under government norms" may not be of much use.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Below is the questions i have asked. Will that work ? if it is fine what is the next step i should do after getting the reply.
    Thanks,Darvin.
    Sub: Voluntary declaration under Sec 4(1) (b)/ 6 (1) of the Right to Information Act 2005
    Please provide the section 4(1)(b)/6(1) declaration under the RTI Act 2005.
    What is the actual amount of Fees {monthly or annual} collected by the school management from 2001 to 2007 for students studying from standard 6-10
    What is the [B][B]amount charged by the school for the-Parents Teachers Association from 2001 till 2007 and is there any norm for collecting? If the management is recorded all the collected/charged amount of fees in its book of accounts, I would like to have a copy of them from 2001 - 2007? Is there any other charges collected by the school management, apart from the regular school fees or PTA fees from 2001 to 2007? If any… mention with the amount charged?
    I request the above details to be sent only through Indian Postal service and I am separately depositing Rs 10/- as application fee.
    Thanking you,
    Regards,

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

I have posted on my blog guidelines and proforma as per latest amendments for appealing or complaining to CIC, Delhi. You may kindly use the same