Thread: Kindly help me as to whom should i address my RTI application to and also any other info which u feel is necessary.

1. Question Kindly help me as to whom should i address my RTI application to and also any other info which u feel is necessary.

dear friends,

i have always wanted to know from the Electricity Distribution Authorities of my area about "the losses caused due to the theft of electricity in our city and what is being done to curb the same".

Kindly help me as to whom should i address my RTI application to and also any other info which u feel is necessary.

Thanks.

2. Re: Kindly help me as to whom should i address my RTI application to and also any other info which u feel is necessary.

the letter must be addressed to the PIO of the electricity board- head office who would then direct it to the officer in charge of distribution. the information sought is of a general non-specific nature and is likely to receive a vague evasive reply.

3. Re: Kindly help me as to whom should i address my RTI application to and also any other info which u feel is necessary.

Your motif is great and all you need to find is legal options for social emotions

And one of the best way to do so is RTI

In FAQ section you would get answers about How , Whom and what

And for being legally smart to get the most suitable answers rtiindia.org experts and there hitherto threads on How to draft RTI applications would be of great help

It would be really noteworthy when you would be successful

And you have already taken two steps to be successful

Initiation of thought and joining rtiindia.org

Good Luck

Abhinav
    ...Trying best to be back in Team RTI

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Kindly help me as to whom should i address my RTI application to and also any other info which u feel is necessary.

Already replied to in your other thread:

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/2478-h...plication.html

5. Re: Kindly help me as to whom should i address my RTI application to and also any other info which u feel is necessary.

What Else

As its Already with you and you are ready too

So go and let them be ready to face the truth

GO Ahead Indian-First and also let us know the advances