Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Expert opinion

1. Re: Expert opinion

Nothing is late till you keep trying

I am bit surprised on hearing the above fact

Well it seems now that its a judicial matter

So things are bit different

But in the mean while you can always file an additional case if you feel so harassed by the bank to HRC

In fact you can always allege anyone and be a petitioner and legally be on no-defensive side, provided its a human harassment and you have concrete reason and testimonial for it. This can be a separate case off course and would have link with your Financial Case wherein the Petitioner was the Bank.

2. Re: Expert opinion

Draft complaint to national human rights commission, delhi is ready. v r awaiting reply of bank to our compromise proposal. Thanks for your kind support.

3. Re: Expert opinion

Dear jps,

I wish your endeavour all the success at the earliest possible time.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

4. Re: Expert opinion

I think, we will have to ultimately approach CIC Delhi to get important information/papers from the bank. Bank will try its best to deny legitimate information also. Is any RTI activist based in Delhi prepared to represent my friend's case at cic, if need be? My friend has no money to travel to delhi with me. Please convey willingness through this site. I am thankful to the members for the help and specially Shri Karira and Shri Abhinav 'bhau.' [brother in Marathi]

5. Re: Expert opinion

karira ji,

thank you very much for your quotes of decisions of CIC.\

rakatkam

6. Re: Expert opinion

Dear Bhau JPs50

Mee paan tumhala thanks kartoo

Mala paan marathi bolta yete

Mazhi schooling Banes School Nashik madhe jhaleli aahe

Chala Bhaguya

Tumcha ch

Bhau

7. Re: Expert opinion

I m happy that with first appeal bank has partially complied with our request and papers are awaited on payment of photocopy charges. We have already moved RBI, NHRC, DRT [bank's court]. Tks 4 support.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

8. Re: Expert opinion

Thats a great reply

And the best thing your efforts have proved is that

When going gets tuff the tuff gets going

Keep going because

Doing Does it (by-Abhinav)
    Abhinav Bohare
    ....No is Nothing; Knowz Everything

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast