Topic Identifier

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Telephone details from BSNL

1. Re: Telephone details from BSNL

None of the writers above have quoted actual rules of BSNL in this regard. It would be interesting to go through these. I am sure if we can invoke public interest, there must be some provision left in the rules which can come to aid through RTI.

Re: Telephone details from BSNL

Posts 3,5 and 7 are actual indate rules.

3. Re: Telephone details from BSNL

Hi:
    This explanation might help.

Indian Telegraph Rules, 1951 read rule 441. Accounts of charges due: The Telegraph authority shall designate the officers who shall maintain the accounts in respect of the number of calls and the charges due from subscribers. Such accounts shall be conclusive proof that the charges mentioned therein have been incurred.

So, if designated officer is maintaining the account, account details form the information. Even kids maintain account of their pocket money, so such accounts officer are required to maintain account.

Mr Avinash, you supplied an excellent information regarding maintaining accounts.

sent my bsnl phone datail my email id

I also want to get call details for my BSNL land line.Is it possible to get it online if so then pls help me out.

Sanjeev

7. Re: Telephone details from BSNL

I could get itemwise details of all outgoing calls of my land line, when i complained of excess bill, without any charge, delay or fus. Simple application was taken and details given. However, I think we can access under RTI details of calls made from landline numbers being used at govt offices.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android