Results 1 to 2 of 2
Views: 1720 | 14-01-08, 12:25 PM #1Early Adoptors
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
- 0 Post(s)
Information reg. using RTI for discrimination in DPC in Govt. office
I have been working as a Stenographer in an Govt. Autonomous Organisation (fully self financed) under full control of Ministry of Education.
In the year 2005(at that time RTI was not in force) one departmental test for the post of P.A. was conducted by my office. Initially the skill test(shorthand & typing test) taken by an outsider instructor was got cancelled as some of the employees were taking coaching from that Instructor outside in his coaching institute. Hence on complaint of other employees the office had cancelled the test and again given a new date for the test from another Instructor for skill test.
The result was out and the very next day the interview was taken by Director(Academics). There were 03 posts to be filled up for P.A. and 08 candidates were selected for Interview. I was the third senior most employee among those selected for Interview. My skill test was best(through some source I got information that I secured top in skill test). My ACR were also quite good.
The result was out and 03 employees were selected for Post of P.A. excluding me and my next junior was selected overlooking my seniority, skill test performance and ACRs.
Later I got an information that one of the employee next junior to me was at that time doing MBA from IGNOU, Delhi and he opted the same Director(Academics) (who had taken Interview) as his GUIDE/INSTRUCTOR for doing his synopsis work (there is a written acceptance from that Director to IGNOU, Delhi agreeing him as GUIDE/Instructor of that employee).
My query is :
1. When the very first skill test was cancelled by the office under the pretext that no teacher-student relation should be there between Instructor or employees, then whether the Interview taken by Director(Academics) was null and void as he was also a GUIDE to my junior?
2. Is this not a clear case of discrimination by an officer who has given unwanted favour to an employee who was a student to him doing MBA under his guidance ?
3. Can I fight under RTI Act after a gap of 03 years as the incidence happned way back in the year 2005 ?
4. If yes, How should i fight my case as i have no perfect knowledge of RTI?
5. Kindly suggest any good RTI Advocate also.
Kindly give expert opinion on this whole matter as i have been very much fed up on this matter and feeling humilated all the time.
› Find content similar to: Information reg. using RTI for discrimination in DPC in Govt. office
01-04-08, 01:02 PM #2
Re: Information reg. using RTI for discrimination in DPC in Govt. office
Please read the following thread: