Topic Identifier

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need information on getting income tax refund

Re: Need information on getting income tax refund

I want to know whether Welcome To Income Tax Refund site is govt authorised. Or is it proper site

If it is a Govt site the email id will show it as .gov or .nic.in. Moreover, the very introduction page reveals that it is not a Govt site. There is nothing like a govt authorised web site.

3. Re: Need information on getting income tax refund

May I invite attention to sample appln for Income Tax Refund posted in ALL ABOUT RTI icon on home page?
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

Dear Friends,

You can calculate your income tax online at
    here you will get more information ,
    developed by

regards
    samyuktha
    Last edited by ambrish.p; 19-02-09 at 07:54 PM. Reason: ext. link deleted

5. Re: Need information on getting income tax refund

Hi Arthi Rajesh,
    I have seen ur post regarding income tax cheque, in that you have mentioned that you have send mail, I am also in the same situation can you please send me the mail id to which you have send the mail.

Thanks
    Hi,

Thanks for the information .I sent a mail stating that i have to get a refund from income tax and wanted to know when i will be getting the refund.

i received the following reply

kindly send the copy of the acknowledgement for having filed the return of income for the yer refund due, addressed to the Income-tax Officer(GC), C.R.Buildings, Queen's Road, Bangalore - 01ITO(PR).

Again i asked whether i have to file a RTI seeking information on the income tax transfer.They said it is not required and just sending a request to Income Tax officer will be enough.

Will that be enough to get the status of the refund ?

Kindly clarify.
    Last edited by ambrish.p; 10-11-09 at 01:59 PM. Reason: quoted content deleted

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android