Thread: Do not Vote!

1. Do not Vote!

I believe there is no point in giving our votes for electing the politicians. Why should we elect them? We hope that they would develop our town, city, state and country after they are elected. But, what are they doing?

Central Govt is allocating crores and crores of rupees for building new roads, improving infrastructure, etc. But, where is the money going to? Who is responsible for these scams? We definitely demand an answer. We are not going to keep quiet any more. We have to raise our voice against CORRUPTION.

I am currently in USA and when I compare India with USA, India is left far behind in transportation, health, hygiene, infrastructure. WHY?
    Alright, answer this. TELL ME ONE GOOD THING ABT INDIA...? Everyone says India is great in heritage, culture, tradition, blah blah blah...FOR WHAT? Does that help in development of the country? No.

ELIMINATE CORRUPTION and do not elect ILLITERATE POLITICIANS. Our Indian politicians are just money-minded people. We need some good and YOUNG POLITICIANS who wants to develop our country. Hope my words make some sense at least.

This is my first post and I would like to know how to submit an RTI application.

2. Re: Do not Vote!

As no specific matter on RTI has been discussed, this post has been moved to the Chit Chat section. For details on how to submit an RTI application, please refer to the discussions in the thread How to write an RTI Application?
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

3. Re: Do not Vote!

Our member Shri Abhinav Bohare has pointed out that the appeal carried by the title of this thread is not constitutional and doing so in a public forum like that of ours is against the ECI rules. Hence this thread is locked.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android