Re: Can legal adviser answer behalf of public Authority ?
That is a very clear cut order.
1. File a Complaint under Sec 18(1)(f) with the TNSIC for Non Compliance
2. If you wish, include a prayer for compensation - clearly indicating why you should be compensated and giving detailed justification as to how you arrived at the compensation amount that you are seeking.
The Complaint has to be filed by you only since you are the directly interested party.
Moreover, you can file another RTI Application with the same School asking them to provide you information as to:
1. What have the done in response to the order of the TNSIC
2. Certified copies of the reply they have given
3. Whether they have appointed PIO in the school and also implemented Sec 4
Any one can file this application. It is not necessary that only you file this RTI Application.