Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CAN ANY BODY TELL, WHAT TO DO WHEN A CPIO GIVES WRONG INFORMATION STATING THAT HE DID NOT RECEIVED APPLICATION FOR WHAT WE ARE ASKING QUESTIONS

Re: CAN ANY BODY TELL, WHAT TO DO WHEN A CPIO GIVES WRONG INFORMATION STATING THAT HE DID NOT RECEIVED APPLICATION FOR WHAT WE ARE ASKING QUESTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by rakatkam View Post
    REQUEST TO ALL MEMBERS AND GUEST,

DEAR FRIENDS,

CAN ANY BODY TELL, WHAT TO DO WHEN A CPIO GIVES WRONG INFORMATION STATING THAT HE DID NOT RECEIVED APPLICATION FOR WHAT WE ARE ASKING QUESTIONS.

THE PROOF OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION IS AVAILABE WITH ME.

WHETHER THE INFORMATION PROVIDING AUTHORITY IS LIABLE FOR PUNISHMENT?

iF SO WHO WILL IMPOSE THE FINE TO INFORMATION PROVIDING AUTHORITY?

THE CPIO ALSO DENYING THE FILE NOTING, CAN ANY BODY TELL WHAT IS THE NEXT THAT WE HAVE TO DO?

SOME OF THE ADMINISTRATIVE HEADS THREATING OUR ENTIRE FAMILY.

I EXPECT SUGGESTIONS AND DIRECTIONS FROM PEOPLE AND RTI ACTIVIST.

MY EMAIL ADDRESS:[###################]

RA KATKAM.

Please apply to Appellate Authority with the proof>Not providing the information or misguiding is an offence.

adil

2. Re: CAN ANY BODY TELL, WHAT TO DO WHEN A CPIO GIVES WRONG INFORMATION STATING THAT HE DID NOT RECEIVED APPLICATION FOR WHAT WE ARE ASKING QUESTIONS

karira ji,

I am waiting for your reply. can you please reply.

rakatkam.

3. Re: CAN ANY BODY TELL, WHAT TO DO WHEN A CPIO GIVES WRONG INFORMATION STATING THAT HE DID NOT RECEIVED APPLICATION FOR WHAT WE ARE ASKING QUESTIONS

If you have the proof of service of the RTI application, you can straight away knock the doors of the CIC and ask them to impose the maximum fine.

Even you can mention your threat to the CIC.

regards

r.l.saravanan

4. Re: CAN ANY BODY TELL, WHAT TO DO WHEN A CPIO GIVES WRONG INFORMATION STATING THAT HE DID NOT RECEIVED APPLICATION FOR WHAT WE ARE ASKING QUESTIONS

thank you saravana ji,

you are correct.

I am thinking on that.

rakatkam

5. Re: CAN ANY BODY TELL, WHAT TO DO WHEN A CPIO GIVES WRONG INFORMATION STATING THAT HE DID NOT RECEIVED APPLICATION FOR WHAT WE ARE ASKING QUESTIONS

For lodging complaint pl visit my blog where-in I have given proforma and procedure for filing complaint/appleal with CIC, Delhi. I hope it would be handy to you. All the best.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

6. Re: CAN ANY BODY TELL, WHAT TO DO WHEN A CPIO GIVES WRONG INFORMATION STATING THAT HE DID NOT RECEIVED APPLICATION FOR WHAT WE ARE ASKING QUESTIONS

jps50 ji,

Thank you for your reply. Whether without 1st appeal can we complaint to CIC.

rakatkam.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12