Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

CAN ANY BODY TELL, WHAT TO DO WHEN A CPIO GIVES WRONG INFORMATION STATING THAT HE DID NOT RECEIVED APPLICATION FOR WHAT WE ARE ASKING QUESTIONS

REQUEST TO ALL MEMBERS AND GUEST,

DEAR FRIENDS,

CAN ANY BODY TELL, WHAT TO DO WHEN A CPIO GIVES WRONG INFORMATION STATING THAT HE DID NOT RECEIVED APPLICATION FOR WHAT WE ARE ASKING QUESTIONS.

THE PROOF OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION IS AVAILABE WITH ME.

WHETHER THE INFORMATION PROVIDING AUTHORITY IS LIABLE FOR PUNISHMENT?

iF SO WHO WILL IMPOSE THE FINE TO INFORMATION PROVIDING AUTHORITY?

THE CPIO ALSO DENYING THE FILE NOTING, CAN ANY BODY TELL WHAT IS THE NEXT THAT WE HAVE TO DO?

SOME OF THE ADMINISTRATIVE HEADS THREATING OUR ENTIRE FAMILY.

I EXPECT SUGGESTIONS AND DIRECTIONS FROM PEOPLE AND RTI ACTIVIST.

MY EMAIL ADDRESS:[###################]

RA KATKAM.

› Find content similar to: CAN ANY BODY TELL, WHAT TO DO WHEN A CPIO GIVES WRONG INFORMATION STATING THAT HE DID NOT RECEIVED APPLICATION FOR WHAT WE ARE ASKING QUESTIONS

Last edited by Shrawan Pathak; 17-01-08 at 04:03 PM. Reason: email link deleted

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Re: CAN ANY BODY TELL, WHAT TO DO WHEN A CPIO GIVES WRONG INFORMATION STATING THAT HE DID NOT RECEIVED APPLICATION FOR WHAT WE ARE ASKING QUESTIONS

1. If you have proof that the application was indeed received by the PIO and he is denying it, it can be considered as a "deemed" denial or a "malafide" intent of the PIO.
    This can be a ground of First Appeal.
    PIO is liable for punishment in case 30 days are over and you have not received your information within the stipulated time.

2. Penalty under Section 209 can only be imposed by the CIC or SIC.
    However, you can ask for "Disciplinary Action" as per prevalent rules and regulations in your First Appeal. Since Officer for First Appeal is a "officer higher in rank than the PIO" he can very well take such action.

3. File Notings are covered under RTI Act and are defined as "information".
    Several decisions of the CIC in this regard.
    Just visit CIC and search for "file notings".
    Please also read:

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/1137-r...le-noting.html
    http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/25-cit...under-rti.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: CAN ANY BODY TELL, WHAT TO DO WHEN A CPIO GIVES WRONG INFORMATION STATING THAT HE DID NOT RECEIVED APPLICATION FOR WHAT WE ARE ASKING QUESTIONS

karira ji,
    thank you for your information.

I asked certified copies of some letters submitted by one Officer over the point of harrassment on him for properly recording the Huge losses to one CG undertaking company, for which some superiors are responsible.

Now these officers are trying to destroy all the proof that is available and they even not ready to disclose the letter written by that Officer.

They even life threatend him and his family, transfered and harrassing financially etc.,

He alone fighting for the justice and against corrupt practices adopted by some of the superiors.

If any body can suggest some thing, I will be thankful to them.

rakatkam.

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

In case of threat, I would suggest you to ask your friend or relative residing in other far away state to file for information, which you want.

Name:
    Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

One of the solution is to file a 'Complaint' with the CIC and ask for the relief with the relevant details proving harassments.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

kushal ji,

how can we have the proof of harrashments done like threat given verbally and sending some people to residence etc.,

rakatkam.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Its your word against their's
    Most of the times, the details of the case make it obvious whether it was necessary to resort to such tactics.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

karira ji,

i did not came to know what you wanted to tell by this post. Can you explain either here or on my mail please.

rakatkam.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast