Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Frozen Passport Grievance cell?

Hi,
    I submitted my passport application on July 2007.. I am doing UG in college at Tanjore. Permanent residence verification was made during the mid of August. And september end, A constable from local police station, came for verification, and demanded 200 rupees and a photo with my sign. But i heard, that for verification, there s no fee to be charged. But, he demanded 200 rupees, I gave only 100, since i did not have at that time.
    But, he was keep on demanding twice even after i said, i dont have, and he gave reason that "He travelled 2kms, to verify my passport,so give me 200".. But, i thought that paying like this as an illegal offense. So, i din give.. He came again after a week,but i was not there that time.
    It has been nearly 7 months.. "Demand draft removed and application under process" was the status till now.. Is that tells that Police verification was complete?? Or will it raise some problem in verifications again?
    Kindly let me know, coz, i am worried of that constable. What can i do now? Is that constable has rights to provide wrong information to office that I am still unverified? Let me know.. Anyone pls help.

› Find content similar to: Frozen Passport Grievance cell?

Name:
    Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Re: Frozen Passport Grievance cell?

Try visiting this webpage to get lot of information about Passport issue:

passport Threads - Forum Tags by RTI India

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Frozen Passport Grievance cell?

Thanks dear.. But, i dont find any similar problem as of mine. Can you give me still more suggestion if you know?