0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Reg. Bank Fixed Deposits

Hi,
    <o></o>
    This is Vijay and working in Pune. My mothers sister, has some fixed deposits in SBI and she given a nominee to my mother . So, the thing is, she was expired 4 years before. Last year, we submitted all documents related to fixed deposits . But the process is not moving forward . those people are telling like “ come tomorrow and day after tomorrow “ like they are telling and another my father is also expired in last year. Before, he is taking case about these and my mother don’t know what to do. So, Can any one please help me for this..?
    <o></o>
    If any concerns, just revert
    Thanks,
    Vijay .

› Find content similar to: Reg. Bank Fixed Deposits

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

You can file an application under RTI asking for status of your earlier application. For framing the questions, pl refer my blog.

For your father's details, straight way file rti application , as bank does not appear to reply simple non-rti applications. pl mention relationship [wife] in the application under which you are asking the detail, otherwise it will be a third party information and may be denied. In your mother's sister case also. do mention that applicant is nominee of deposits .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Reg. Bank Fixed Deposits

Hi,

As per earlier information , I got some thing and thanks for that. But, I want to know some more information on thing. Can you please clear the following :

<!--[if !supportLists]-->·<!--[endif]-->**How to put-up RTI application (i.e. like writing a letter so that asking status for ).

<!--[if !supportLists]-->·<!--[endif]-->**Are any Documents need to attach to the RTI application.

<!--[if !supportLists]-->·<!--[endif]-->**What is the validity of session certification ( i.e. which is certified by the Court).

<!--[if !supportLists]-->·<!--[endif]-->**And any other profs needed.

If have any queries, Just revert back.

Thanks,
    Vijay.

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

pl visit my blog for proforma and guidelines, including framing of questions when thing are pending with public authority.you can attach what ever you have with you, to enable the bank to locate the information

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Sir,

Thanks for earlier reply. Can you please tell me one more thing. What is the validity of session certification ( i.e. which is certified by the Court saying that Property authority).

If you any concerns, let me know

With Regards,
    Vijay.