Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transferring Provident Fund.

1. Transferring Provident Fund.

Hi,

I have several doubts regarding my Employee Provident Fund.If possible Please suggest me a way out of this trouble as it involves a lot of hard earned money for me.

1) From 15-March-2004 till 15-March-2006 i was working with EDS Bangalore and had an Employee Provident Fund Account with EDS.
    EDS Bangalore had the PF managed by a trust in Gurgaon. I want to know whether EDS has transferred the PF amount from the trust to the new company which i joined on 20-Mar-2006

2) I joined Chase,Bangalore on 20-Mar-2006 and was working with them till 30-Sep-2007. Once again i initiated transfer of PF from Chase,Bangalore to the Fidelity,Gurgaon. In Chase the PF account was managed by the PF Commissioner, Bangalore.

3) On 01-Oct-2207 i joined Fidelity and working here since then and i initiated transfer of PF from Chase to the Fidelity.

4)So not only Did i Changed Companies but also changed cities, i.e Bangalore to Gurgaon.
    Hence i want to know whether the Amount of PF right from my first Company i.e EDS, Bangalore has been transferred Successfully taking into account the PF amount from Chase,Bangalore to Fidelity,
    Gurgaon.

Please let me know where and whom should i contact to get the information about the total amount which ahs been accumulated since all these years and also whether all these transfers happened successfully.

5)Should i Follow up in Bangalore or Should i Follow up in Gurgaon?

It would be really apreciated if you can clarify all my 5 Points above.

Thanks and Regards
    Shiju

2. Re: Transferring Provident Fund.

Pl visit epfindia.nic.in website and click right to information icon.Ask for statement of account. give full particulars available with you including PF account No, name and place of employer. You have to pay Rs.10/- by Indian Postal Order. For proforma of application and guidelines visit my blog on this site. On getting full statement, you wil come to know exact details. U can mail to any of the P.F. offices, and it will have to send to the relevant CPIO within 5 days of receipt of application by it. All addresses are on said website. All the best.
    Last edited by jps50; 21-01-08 at 01:34 PM.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

3. Re: Transferring Provident Fund.

Thank You very Much.
    I had one more doubt, i had opened the URL EPFO and found the RTI URL as below, but all of them only had the PDF's . Where should i be Entering or submitting my query for the same. Please Advice.
    Right to Information Act, 2005
    1. A Brief
    2. Information Handbook
    3. Particulars of PIOs
    Thanks and Regards
    Shiju

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Step by Step:

1. EDS Bangalore (trust in Gurgaon) to Chase Bangalore (PF Commissioner:
    Cannot use RTI since EDS or the trust is not a Public Authority as defined in the RTI Act.

2. Chase Bangalore (PF Commissioner) to Fidelity (Trust or PF Commissioner ?)
    Can use RTI Act or the "grievance" cell as per details given on the EPFO website, link in previous post. But will only work if Step 1 has been completed by EDA/ PF Trust of EDS.

First, it is better to make sure that EDS (or the PF trust in Gurgaon) has done the transfer to PF Commissioner Banagalore (on account of Chase). Then take it on from there step by step.

The grievance form is available at:

EPFO

5. Re: Transferring Provident Fund.

I had worked in company in mumbai from 1995 to 2005.I had joined other company in madhya pradesh, and had sent a letter to transfer of PF. But till date, no transfer has taken place. Please advice

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Transferring Provident Fund.

Quote Originally Posted by vijay_kantsharma View Post
    I had worked in company in mumbai from 1995 to 2005.I had joined other company in madhya pradesh, and had sent a letter to transfer of PF. But till date, no transfer has taken place. Please advice
    Vijay,

Can you please start a new thread for your topic, otherwise it will get lost in all the clutter and you will not get any replies.

Thumbs up Re: Transferring Provident Fund.

hi,

This is really very useful information. I had called up my EPFO office using
    number given at the RTI_OFFICERS DETAILS.
    I got the response. Good work keep it up.............

Regards,
    Shashi

8. Re: Transferring Provident Fund.

Hi Sashi,

Can you please let me know how and what details were asked when you called the office, the office from bangalore was very rude and told me that this is not an enquiry and i should hire an advocate inorder to file an RTI.

Regards
    Shiju

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android