Thread: Phone details of Inlaws

1. Phone details of Inlaws

I have trapped in false 498A dowry case and is fighting for the same.

I wanted to access the information against the inlaws from BSNL, SBI and other related departments. Can I access the same using RTI ??

I remember sometimes back Some posted similar stuff to ask for information from IT department.

If there is any link available please share the same... As to avoid the long process... as concerned officers may not have latest decisions from CIC and SIC

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: Phone details of Inlaws

Please see these threads:

https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/2587-a...r-rti-act.html

3. Re: Phone details of Inlaws

You should mention in RTI application why you want these details and mainly for defending your case. CIC has ruled in the past that if some one wants third party information for genuinely defending his case in court, the information be supplied. As a proof you can enclose self attested photocopy of complaint filed against you.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by puneet.bansal View Post
    I have trapped in false 498A dowry case and is fighting for the same.

I wanted to access the information against the inlaws from BSNL, SBI and other related departments. Can I access the same using RTI ??

I remember sometimes back Some posted similar stuff to ask for information from IT department.

If there is any link available please share the same... As to avoid the long process... as concerned officers may not have latest decisions from CIC and SIC
    Call local MLA at MP Information | list of MPs in India | MLA Information | Central Minister Information | contact MLAs your wife's place and promise him that you will pay party fund.
    They will help you out.

5. Re: Phone details of Inlaws

Quote Originally Posted by known View Post
    Call local MLA at MP Information | list of MPs in India | MLA Information | Central Minister Information | contact MLAs your wife's place and promise him that you will pay party fund.
    They will help you out.
    The very purpose of RTI Act gets defeated if such methods are suggested. In this forum we discuss only about remedies through RTI Act.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

hello,
    go through my profile dear.. I am also a victim of false 498a

Tell me puneet at what stage is ur case is. my mail is (Posting of mail ids is against forum rules-hence deleted)
    Last edited by ambrish.p; 05-01-09 at 02:10 PM. Reason: email link deleted

Quote Originally Posted by jps50 View Post
    You should mention in RTI application why you want these details and mainly for defending your case. CIC has ruled in the past that if some one wants third party information for genuinely defending his case in court, the information be supplied. As a proof you can enclose self attested photocopy of complaint filed against you.
    Please quote relevant decision of the CIC for reference.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android