Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

BSNL's Broadband Delay

hi everybody,

I am having a serious problem working on the internet with my current internet service provider. its toos low, costly and unreliable.

So to get rid of all the problems i decided to apply for BSNL's Data One Broadband Connection.

It's been more than 5 months now since i applied for the connection. The officials are saying that i might have to wait even more to get the connection. the reason for the same being short fall of equipments required for thier work.

I have heard that people are getting connections within days by paying bribe to officials. but this is still unconfirmed.

I want to use RTI to enquire about the reasons behind such unjustifiable delay and also to know when would i be able to get my connection.

Kindly help me form an RTI application questioning BSNL for the delay.

Thanks in advance.

› Find content similar to: BSNL's Broadband Delay

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: BSNL's Broadband Delay

You may ask list of applicants of Broadband after you. You may also ask broadband provided in your city after your application and compare both. If you feel there is any error or ommission you may approach to District Consumer Forum for this type of m alpratice. You may complain to Vigilance Officer of BSNL even to CVC also. If you need any more help please write.

Name:
    J.P. SHAH
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Re: BSNL's Broadband Delay

Pl seek certified photocopy of last one year of register maintained by BSNL for noting broadband applications and connections accorded. U may ask for inspection of relevant record. Pl ask for present status of your application, reasons for delay and waiting list number last connected. I got broadband after 18 months of booking.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.