View Poll Results: EPF-Employees Provident Fund, MY EPF withdrawal application is not being attested by the IT software

Voters
12. This poll is closed
  • Should We Go To Media?

1 8.33%
  • Should we file a case in Consumer court for Delay and other harassments by the company?

9 75.00%
  • Should We keep quite and see the results even if it crosses 6 months time?

2 16.67%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: EPF-Employees Provident Fund, MY EPF withdrawal application is not being attested by the IT software company’s CFO - Pune.

Sorry. I never faced such a situation. But I have settled cases like this while I was working as Regional Provident Fund Commissioner of one of the biggest regions of the country! So I know that it will work. Try.
    All the best.

› Find content similar to: EPF-Employees Provident Fund, MY EPF withdrawal application is not being attested by the IT software company’s CFO - Pune.

Name:
    Jignesh
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: EPF-Employees Provident Fund, MY EPF withdrawal application is not being attested by the IT software company’s CFO - Pune.

How I Find MY PF Number

You may please go through my blog on EPF. You will find the answer there for this query also.

Name:
    Amit Agrawal
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Answers to 2 questions from the above chain-
    1) Yes, A Bank manager, Gazatted officer can sign the form in lieu of the Company signing the PF withdrawal form. I am facing such situation (trying to approach company over last 3 weeks with scores of tele calls with no results). EPFO would accept it without any objection (I hope).

2) PF A/c number is generally mentioned on your salary slip, tax computation statement which the employers gives monthly/ regularly.

Name:
    ambrish
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jin1988 View Post
    How I Find MY PF Number
    Mr. Jignesh

Please see this thread:

http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/7674-pf-details.html

Possibly this info will be of good help to you
    Revert back if you still have any doubts, members will definately help you out .
    regards

Name:
    M.P.Prabhakar Raju
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dear Sir,
    I worked in a software company here in Hyderabad. That company was closed in March 2008. In June 2009, I went to EPF office and asked them the procedure to withdraw my money. I have my EPF Account with me which is given in my payslip.

Officer who collects the filled in EPF forms told me that i have to get the forms with attestation from the Company authority in which i worked. My company is closed and nobody who are part of Administration are not in contact with me as i lost my cellphone with there numbers in it.

What should i do to get my Profident Fund? Please help me.

Thanks,
    Prabhakar

Name:
    ambrish
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Dear Prabhakar Raju

Please see:http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...t-details.html

regards

Name:
    BHUSHAN.DINKAR. BHONGE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How can i get my pf balance?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast