Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How can i find the postal address of CPIO/CAPIO of income tax department of Hyderabad?

Re: How can i find the postal address of CPIO/CAPIO of income tax department of Hyderabad?

Why change to Hyderabad ,why not continue filing through your consultants in Vizag.There is no need unless you intend settling permanently at Hyderabad.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Re: How can i find the postal address of CPIO/CAPIO of income tax department of Hyderabad?

Just check for the ward/circle rubber stamp on your latest saral form.

For your information, the Income Tax Deaprtment has designated all "Assessing Officers" as CPIO's. Therefore, now there is no need for searching for the correct CPIO. Your assessing officer (ITO or AC) for your ward/circle is a CPIO himself.

Thanks for guidance. I had sent RTI application with relevant documents to The commissioner of I.T,Pune, which has been acknowledged, and forwarded to the concerend ITO for taking appropriate action.Await action. Will report when the same is recd.
    M.S.Naarayanan.

I had sent another RTI application with relevant records by Regd. Post to the Commissioner of Income Tax, Chennai-34, which has been returned saying section NOTKNOWN. Pl advise.

5. Re: How can i find the postal address of CPIO/CAPIO of income tax department of Hyderabad?

Make sure you receive the information within 30 days of the application. Otherwise go for first appeal.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by M.S.NAARAYANAN View Post
    I had sent another RTI application with relevant records by Regd. Post to the Commissioner of Income Tax, Chennai-34, which has been returned saying section NOTKNOWN. Pl advise.

Please follow the link at the bottom of my post.
    Twitter: @cjkarira

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12