Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How can i find the postal address of CPIO/CAPIO of income tax department of Hyderabad?

How can i find the postal address of CPIO/CAPIO of income tax department of Hyderabad?Could not find it anywhere on web?

› Find content similar to: How can i find the postal address of CPIO/CAPIO of income tax department of Hyderabad?

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Re: How can i find the postal address of CPIO/CAPIO of income tax department of Hyderabad?

nil2506,

Details of CPIO's of Income Tax Dept. in AP are given at:

http://www.incometaxindia.gov.in/CCI...1200795058.doc

(it opens only with IE browser).

The relevant CPIO can be found by getting the jurisdiction of your ward/circle:

http://www.incometaxindia.gov.in/CCIT/SecondLevel.asp

Please also read:
    http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/495-rt...ax-refund.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: How can i find the postal address of CPIO/CAPIO of income tax department of Hyderabad?

Thank you so much

Name:
    Parvathi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question Re: How can i find the postal address of CPIO/CAPIO of income tax department of Hyderabad?

Hi,
    Are you able to find the CPIO/CAPIO information for Hyderabad?
    Using the link provided, I tried to get the info. But the page is displaying some OLE DB error.
    Is it a problem with some settings of IE? Or the problem with the site itself?

If you are able to find ward/circle info and the corresponding CPIO/CAPIO info for Hyderabad, could you please let me know the procedure for the same.
    Even I am trying apply for tax refunds.
    Thanks in Advance.
    Parvathi.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

have just checked the first site,all addresses are there.Since these are wardwise/areawise ,you will have to select one applicable to you.If you still are unable to find ,please indicate ward no and area you want to know about ,and we will post for you here.

Name:
    Parvathi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question Re: How can i find the postal address of CPIO/CAPIO of income tax department of Hyderabad?

Hi,
    Thanks for your reply.
    That document has a list of CPIOs information. But I dont know which CPIO i should contact as I dont know the ward/circle of mine.
    How can I find out this information?

Thanks
    Parvathi

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Parvathi,if you have filed your IT return ,the Ward no is mentioned on the saral form page 1 top right,if you haven't done that then please ask any IT officer on phone ,from the list in site,as to what is your ward no. giving your address.you will surely get the required info,if not ,post again giving details . Thanks.

Name:
    Parvathi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi,
    Thanks for the info.
    I would check the saral form submitted for my returns.
    I have one doubt. I dont have a permanent address in Hyderabad. And I have given my permanent address which is Vizag as the address while applying for PAN. So this ward/circle will be based on that address?
    I always filed returns through some consultants and i have provided them the current address. So not sure how they filed my returns.

Thanks
    Parvathi.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast