0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    0 Post(s)

applying for a passport from a rented accomodation

hi all, i am raj n this is the first time i am posting on this site.have to guys have an amazing site and an amazing community out here.i am staying in Delhi in a rented accommodation since more than a year and my parents staying in my hometown are also staying on rent.i am presently working in a software firm and have to apply for a passport.can you please advise me as to how i can apply for a passport from Delhi and what are the documents that would be required.technically speaking i would not have a permanent address where i can initiate the passport application process as my folks are also staying on rent and that is the reason i wanted to know whether i can apply from delhi

› Find content similar to: applying for a passport from a rented accomodation

Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    23 Post(s)
    2 Thread(s)
    16 Post(s)

Re: applying for a passport from a rented accomodation

Hello Raj,
    As we focus on only issues relating to RTI, I would suggest that you kindly register and ask this at our sister site Big Helpers, and I am sure we would be happy to help you out with the solution.

If you later face delay in passport issue or otherwise, RTI can help you get the factual information and in a way speed up the Passport delivery. You can check many threads tagged with 'Passport'

Thank You!