Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to get information regrarding Superfast train actual speed?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: How to get information regrarding Superfast train actual speed?

To
    Crusader/Maneesh

As part of the RTI team can I have your comments on the data I put on the thread on 17th instant

› Find content similar to: How to get information regrarding Superfast train actual speed?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: How to get information regrarding Superfast train actual speed?

Friends,
    There are hundreds of instances of lacuna in the part of Railways and we are being cheated daily. The average speed of the train which makes eligible for a super fast express is missused. The average speed is calculated basing on the total distance and total time taken. for example. If the distance is 47 Km and a DMU take 48 minutes and superfast express also takes same time and the fare by DMU is just Rs. 10.00 where as the fare by Super fast train is Rs. 33.00. How it is justified. Your suggestion to start a thread on the issue is is a nice suggestion I request you to start an thread on railway as whole, and there must be an out come to it. In spite of cheating Indian Citizen since long Railway was making Loss, the best thing By Lalu for which he is appreciated is at least by cheating us he is making profit. Better business men then any other Railway Minister. I Think we must discuss on following issues.
    1. Railway Reservations.
    2. Late Running of Trains.
    3. Ticket Fares of railway.
    4. Corruptions at train
    5. safety in Journey
    and any other matter suggested by our friends.
    I am really happy with this forum, whisch not only discusses the matter but also takes step to correct it.
    Thanking You Friends for the valuable time spent for common purpose and that should be the temperament of a Good citizen.
    Vijay