Thread: Hello all from a new member

1. Hello all from a new member

My name is Gurmeet S. Pal. After about 25 years in the industrial sector in the area of commercial accounting in the NCR region, I switched my career to work as a medical transcriptionist (MT). After training with a local (Lucknow) production unit and over two years full time experience as a MT with plenty of study and dictation practice on my own, I have started working as a homebased medical transcriber. I find this a very interesting, knowledgeable, and professional field where the process of learning goes on and on.

I have a lot of issues to discuss with and take advice of senior and more knowledgeable forum members here towards of matters of partition of property or compensation in lieu thereof, income tax, municipal authorities here and in my original home town, New Delhi.

I had gone through messages at the forums before joining and I am sure that this will be an interesting place to be in. I have added your site to my favorites that I will be visiting regularly and may contribute my insigts to it too.

2. Re: Hello all from a new member

Hello Mr Gurmeet Pal,
    Welcome to RTI India. This portal is confined only to discussions in respect of RTI Act and matters connected with it. For help on other social causes, please register at our sister site Big Helpers and post your queries there.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

3. Re: Hello all from a new member

pal ji,

you are welcome to this community.

rakatkam

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android