Topic Identifier

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Passport problem

1. Re: Passport problem

Quote Originally Posted by karira View Post
    HI Did u receive your passport, As I am facing the similar issue, I went to file RTI in GPO Abids, they were so rude, still i mail the RTI ro CPIO, however i dont think it would even reach him. can u please tell me what is the pocedure u followed to get your passport

2. Re: Passport problem

Dear Member

Please refer:

How to submit a RTI Application - RTI Guide
    Article Tracking
    https://http//services.ptcmysore.gov.in/RNetTracking/
    regards

3. Re: Passport problem

HI Team,

I need to know, when i take a postal order, should I staple to the envelop outside or should it be inside the envelop along with application form, And I am trying to file RTI for passport Hyderabad. in the to mailing adddress should it be

Dr. K. Srikar Reddy, IFS Regional Passport Officer, D.No.8-2-215 to 219, Kummarguda, Secunderabad-500003 Tel No - 040-27715115/27716199/27715333 Fax - 040-27705656 E-mail - rpo.hyderabad@mea.gov.in

or

Central Public Information Officer Smt. Kamlesh Seth, APO(CIPPS) & CPIO RTI Section, CPV Division, Ministry of External Affairs, Patiala House Annexe, Tilak Marg, NEW DELHI 110001. Tel No- +91-11-23381051 Fax - +91-11-23388648 Email: uscpvrti@mea.gov.in

4. Re: Passport problem

Dear Member

a. IPO with application and keep it inside the envelope.

b. In your case RTI application to PIO & Regional Passport Officer, D.No.8-2-215 to 219, Kummarguda, Secunderabad-500003. Dont use names, by designation only.

c. Send your application by speed post as it can be tracked online: Article Tracking

regards

5. Re: Passport problem

Thanks Admin, Great I mailed the same way except it was addressed
    To CPIO, Kumarguda, Regional passport office, Secunderabad 500003

I Wish they do something on it, I am loosing hope...Thanks for replying patiently.

6. Re: Passport problem

Dear Brother,

Don't think & don't Expect your Passport from HYD office at the Earliest, Because non of them doesn't have commonsense to give proper response to the mails, for which I can feel since 12 months, that nobody from the Passport officer including Dr. Srilkar Reddy who is our dedicated HYD Passport Officer does't know how to respond to the Person who was pleading for his Passport more than a Year & who is double eligible to get his Passport. It has been more than an year sending to them fire mails from year & marking cc to Govt of India ( Ministry of External Dept), you believe or not I did't get response on the same till this time.

Hope you Can understood my Bad experience with our Dedicated Passport team in Hyderabad.

Best of Luck & keep in loop

7. Re: Passport problem

Hi Buddy,

U need to meet them in person, i just came across another case myself, he went met the PRO himself, they grilled him with questions, he answered them all, provided originals of documents, he received the passport in 7 days then, we need to stand in the queue 6 am in morning to meet him, that is where the problem arises, in India, no govt office reply through mails, its either agent or in person that works, agent thing has stopped working as passport staff is changed, I check with 7 top passport agencies of hyderabad, all replied sir go in person and meet PRO we cant do anything from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by KODIGINTI RAJESH View Post
    Dear Brother,

Don't think & don't Expect your Passport from HYD office at the Earliest, Because non of them doesn't have commonsense to give proper response to the mails, for which I can feel since 12 months, that nobody from the Passport officer including Dr. Srilkar Reddy who is our dedicated HYD Passport Officer does't know how to respond to the Person who was pleading for his Passport more than a Year & who is double eligible to get his Passport. It has been more than an year sending to them fire mails from year & marking cc to Govt of India ( Ministry of External Dept), you believe or not I did't get response on the same till this time.

Hope you Can understood my Bad experience with our Dedicated Passport team in Hyderabad.

Best of Luck & keep in loop

8. Re: Passport problem

Dear Brother,

Thanks for your Suggestion, What to share you something with you.

I don't want to be like a Slave to get my works on time from the Passport Office, They are appointed by the Government do this work, if not I know how to Proceed to get my Passport. I will never meet anybody & stand before them without having a Proper reason.

If still they are playing with these kind of things.. I have only options to Give Press meet to share my Problems with them, how the Passport team is playing around since 1 year.

I know that all no educated found since one year to give response for my concern.

Any updates please share.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android