Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: justice delayed

:JUSTICE DELAYED IS JUSTICE DENIED:

I STRONGLY FEEL THAT CIC SHOULD NOT TAKE MORE THAN A MONTH IN GIVING ANY TYPE OF DECISIONS.

IF SUCH A SITUATION CONTINUES, I THINK NO BODY WILL BE INTRESTED TO GO IN THE WAY OF SEEKING INFORMATION. BECAUSE AT EVERY LEVEL, THE AUTHORITIES TRIED TO AVOID THE INFORMATION THAT APPLICANT IS ASKING.

EVEN AFTER GIVING LOT OF DIRECTIONS OVER FILE NOTINGS MANY PIO'S AND APPELLETS REFUSING TO GIVE FILE NOTINGS, IF AN APPLICANT GOES TO CIC FOR FILE NOTING AND IT TAKES YEARS TO GET A FILE NOTINGS. THEN WHEN THE APPLICANT HAS TO ASK FOR JUSTICE BASED ON THESE INFORMATION.

I STRONGLY FEEL THAT 'JUSTICE DELAYED IS JUSTCE DENIED".

IF AN APPLICANT GET THE INFORMATION TOO LATE, THEN RTI ACT WILL BE LOOSING ALL ITS CHAMING AND THE PURPOSE OF RTI ACT i.e. REMOVING THE CORRUPT PRACTICES FROM ROOT OF INDIA WILL NOT BE DONE AND RTI APPLICANTS WILL BE JUST A SUFFERERS IN THE HANDS OF INFORMATION PROVIDING AUTHORITY WHO DONOT WANT TO LEAVE THE CORRUPT PRACTICES, AND CONTINUED TO DO SO.

I STRONGLY FEEL THAT CIC SHOULD GIVE DECISIONS OVER PROVIDING INFORMATION WITH IN 30 DAYS,

I STRONGLY FEE THAT CIC SHOULD HAVE THE POWERS TO GIVE DECISION OVER THE INJUSTICE WHICH PROOVED FROM THESE INFORMATION, AND DIRECT THE CONCERNED AUTHORITY WITH PROPER DECISIONS.

SOCIAL ORGANIZATIONS SHOULD TAKE UP THIS WITH GOVERNMENT AND TRY TO HIGHLIGHT THESE TO GOVT. OF INDIA AND BRING IT TO THE NOTICE OF PRESIDENT OF INDIA.

RAKATKAM

› Find content similar to: Re: justice delayed

Last edited by ganpat1956; 27-01-08 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Post shifted from International RTI

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Rakatkam,

I agree with you. My RTI hearings have been on for almost 6 months now and my next hearing falls on the next week. The way the hearings are progressing, and the amount of time energy, financial resources [ I have to travel from Delhi to Lucknow every time the case comes up for hearing... and I've already done that 4 times, next week will be the fifth time] is indeed taking a toll of my interest.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sunaabhsarkar View Post
    Hi Rakatkam,

I agree with you. My RTI hearings have been on for almost 6 months now and my next hearing falls on the next week. The way the hearings are progressing, and the amount of time energy, financial resources [ I have to travel from Delhi to Lucknow every time the case comes up for hearing... and I've already done that 4 times, next week will be the fifth time] is indeed taking a toll of my interest.
    Have you tried using Videoconferencing using NIC facilities OR Audio conferencing using your own phone line.
    CIC gives permission for these very often and this will save you the additional expense.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Karira ji,

what procedure is to be adopted to use video conferencing and telephone conference to attend cic.

Name:
    C J Karira
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)

Make it a part of your "plea" or "prayer" in the Second Appeal.
    Give reasons as to why you cannot attend personally all the way to Delhi.
    Many applicants use "video conferencing" through NIC or "audio conferencing" directly.

For NIC facility, you will have to go to the local NIC centre at the appointed time for attending the hearing through video conferencing.

For Audio Conferencing, the CIC calls up directly and sets up the audio conference.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Kariraji thanks a lot for this information

Name:
    Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Each District has a NIC District center who have infrastructure to support for Video conferencing.
    Here you can get the list of District center:
    http://home.nic.in/organization/stlist.asp

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi kushal, Thanks for the info...

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android