Hi

Under RTI I have asked the PIO (district Marketing enforcement Officer) Haryana State Agriculture Marketing board about the information for one of their employee since Jan 05...

Suprisingly District Marketing enforcement officer (PIO) informed me that there is no such person posted within the his limits... also stated that for further information I can get in touch with Chief Administrator, HSAMB Panchkula...

Please review the website

Haryana Marketing Board

As per website...

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=trnm><TD vAlign=top colSpan=2>3</SPAN>
</TD><TD vAlign=top colSpan=4>Appellate Authority against the order of Secretary, Public Information Officer, Haryana State Agricultural Marketing Board, Panchkula</SPAN>.</SPAN>
</TD></TR><TR class=trnm><TD vAlign=top colSpan=2>1.</SPAN>
</TD><TD vAlign=top colSpan=2>Chief Administrator</SPAN>
</TD><TD vAlign=top width=274>Haryana State Agricultural Marketing Board, C-6, Sector-6, Panchkula</SPAN>
</TD><TD vAlign=top width=160>0172-2560883
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=trnm><TD vAlign=top colSpan=2>5</SPAN>
</TD><TD vAlign=top colSpan=4>
Appellate Authority against the order of District Marketing Enforcement Officer, Public Information Officer, Haryana State Agricultural Marketing Board</SPAN>
</TD></TR><TR class=trnm><TD vAlign=top colSpan=2>3</SPAN>
</TD><TD vAlign=top colSpan=2>Zonal Administrator</SPAN>
</TD><TD vAlign=top width=274>Haryana State Agricultural Marketing Board Karnal
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Now my question is

1. Do I need to write to Chief Administrator Still ?
2. If yes, do I need to write to Chief Administrator as seeking the same information or make an appeal to him against the orders of DMEO ??
3. Do I need to Write to Zonal Administrator ?? If yes, then as appeal or with a application seeking the information about the same employee as sent to DMEO??

It is confirmed that Employee was working there as we are involved in some case and in High court he has filed an affidavit that he has been working with HSAMB at same location where we have sent RTI application.

Not sure How to share the information what I have asked for about the employee... I will remove the employee name and can upload what I trying to seek the information...

Haryana govt is Charging fees of Rs. 50 instead of Rs. 10...