Thread: hello...This is bhagyesh here

1. hello...This is bhagyesh here

This is really a nice and helpful forum where we can share our issues and get the right information as per laws.

In my case, Kalyan Maharashtra RTO has not yet given me the information regarding my vehicle registration even after 30 Days....so i am planning for second appeal. I heard that RTO may be penelize Rs.250 per day for this delay till they answer.
    Any opinions ?

2. Re: hello...This is bhagyesh here

first send the first appeal to an officer higher in rank than RTO. If you dont get any reply from the first appellate authority or if you are not satisfied with the reply from the first appellate authority you can go for second appeal to the State Information Commissioner.
    Latelearner

3. Re: hello...This is bhagyesh here

Thanks for learner....
    I just dont know what to write for....
    1) First Appellate Authority
    2) Particulars of the SPIO against whose order appeal is preferred
    3) Prayer or relief sought

I have Appeal form with me but dont know what to write for above ...pls advice.

4. Re: hello...This is bhagyesh here

Welcome to RTI India Bhagyesh. Have a great time with us.

Unfortunately this is just the introductory forum, and may I request you to post it in appropriate forum.

Closing this thread now.

Thank You!

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android