Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Property Card not provided

Re: Property Card not provided

This web link Property Card ApplyOnline

does not give property card for Subursh of mumbai i.e. Goregaon East.
    Pls adv

many thanks

chandu123

2. Re: Property Card not provided

There is information on only 19 divisions mentioned on their website. Some of them cover extended areas as well. Just try and find out which of the divisions covers Goregaon East and then find the Cadastral Survey number (C.S No) of the property in question.
    regards,
    nh99

This link (http://tempweb222.nic.in/prcmumbai/j...tyNew.jsp)does NOT give for suburbs of Mumbai, Goregaon East is North West Suburb of Mumbai. I wanted to know what is to be done as the city Survey office at Goregaon West has held my Property Card for the last six months. Under RTI whom should I contact and where can I apply under the right of information.

Many thanks for your help

chandu123

4. Re: Property Card not provided

Under RTI Write to APIO C/o city Survey office at Goregaon West (Where u had applied for property card.)

1 asking for status on the application.
    2 as per charter within how many days the same be provided
    3 Name of the officer responsible for not providing property card.

5. Re: Property Card not provided

Pl visit my blog at http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/blogs/...ding-govt.html. Pl address appln to SPIO of concerned City Survey office.
    It takes each of us to make difference for all of us.

under rti act 2005 no cpio can refuse information which is not classified under section 8 of disclosure norms. also there is no provision to ascertain what purpose the person requuests data / information under the act. hence just file an application under the rti act 2005 to the cpio, in the prescribed format.
    keep me posted.
    suneel

How to get Property Card in Mumbai

How to get Property Card in Mumbai from Address Only coz i have the right address only nothing else...Plz. help me to get the Property Card from ADDRESS...on which site i can get this...Thanks a lot...God Bless U All...

8. Re: Property Card not provided

Please go through the discussions in this thread from the beginning. You are sure to get some ideas on how to proceed further.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android