Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up Incorrect Address

Dear Sirs,
    In my application to seek information form the State Bank Authority, I addressed to "PIO" rather it should be "CPIO". Whether, my application is liable to be rejected on this ground ? However, I have not received any communication from them till date, i.e. more than 60 days.

› Find content similar to: Incorrect Address

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Incorrect Address

It is enough you address it to PIO.
    Even if it is addressed to a wrong person, he has to send it to the correcct PIO.(I think section 7 of the act deals with such a situation).You have to send the first appeal within 30 days of receipt of information from the PIO or within 30 days from the date on which reply was due( that is 30 days from the date of receipt of your application asking for information). Best wishes.
    latelearner.

Name:
    Dr. Pathak
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Re: Incorrect Address

Yes there is no issues with addressing the RTI application, however, make sure that you have followed other formalities correctly. Some of them can be read here:
    http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/2103-post3.html