Topic Identifier

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Income Tax Refund Pune

Re: Income Tax Refund Pune

Hello,

I downloaded the RTI form for income tax refund. The form mentions "Annexure A". What is that?

Thanks,
    Krishna.

Re: Income Tax Refund Pune

Hello,

I have used the format given by Rohit above and added the two suggestions above and got my refund.

This is probably the easiest way to get your income tax refund. Fill the form, draw something called, Indian postal order (IPO) for Rs. 10 in favor of the CPIO(CIO), Income tax office where you filed it and send both in register post. The CPIO forwarded it to the branch. You need to find this address from Income tax web site. Also, send the photocopy of the IT achnowledgement. Do have a photocopy of all these documents. It also needed a phone call to the office later to query the status my RTI query (not the refund itself ).

I would have got it in two weeks had they taken my address correctly.

Thanks,
    Krishna.

To,

The Chief Public Information Officer,
    C.I.T. [CO] Pune,
    AAYKAR BHAWAN,
    12, SADHU VASWANI CHOWK,
    PUNE - 411001.

APPLICATION UNDER RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT, 2005

Krishna…
    Address:

Mobile :
    Email :
    PAN No :
    Assessment Year :

PARTICULARS OF INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTS REQUIRED

1. Please provide the status of the refund claim for assessment year ……………….. (Copy attached)

2. If the refund order has been sent, please provide the following information

. Date of posting
    . Post office address from where sent
    . Registration number of the post
    . Cheque number and payable at which bank
    . Amount of the cheque

3. If the refund order has not been sent till date, please let me know by what date can I expect my refund to be given ?

4. Please find enclosed herewith IPO, Cash for Rs 10.00 Nr........Dtd.........towards payment of application fee for this application.

5. Date of the assesment order

Particulars of Initial Fee Paid : Rs.10/-

Indian Postal Order No:

PLACE : Pune
    Last edited by Krishna Mohan Raj; 09-12-08 at 03:56 PM. Reason: More details

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android