Dear Forum Members,
I know there are many threads on this topic already so apologies for starting a fresh one. I have go thru them all and all of them are very informative.
I have not dealt much with any govt office much so do not have much experience of the same. SO please forgive me if they seem so simple and naive.
So, I would be grateful if someone let me know the following :
1. How do I get the receipt of the RTI filed ? as in the proof of me requesting the RTI. Do I carry a copy of my application and get it stamped ?
2. How do I escalate in case no response on RTI from Income Tax office ?
3. Query to people having experience in filing RTI against IT Dept Pune : To whom and how to pay Rs. 10 ?
4. Do I have to go during weekdays and meet the CPIO or submit the application personally ? Can I not just courier the same ?
5. I have read somewhere that RTI can be filed thru Post Office as well. Is it any Post Office or some designated Offices only ?
› Find content similar to: Income Tax Refund Pune