Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Provident Fund

Hi All,
    This is Praveen Kumar, working with a MNC in Delhi. I was just looking any method/ way to find my PF balance. I was searching on google and came on this site. I would like to know any on line system to know my PF balance.

Best of regards
    Praveen Kumar

› Find content similar to: Provident Fund

Name:
    Ganpat
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: Provident Fund

Hello Praveen Kumar,
    Welcome to RTI India. Please browse through the FAQ section to know more about RTI. If you have any special interest like PF, please use the search facility available and use the Key Words or tag as Provident Fund to g through all the threads in that topic. If you have any specific questions please post the same in the respective sub-forum, since this area is meant only for introduction.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

Normally you should be able to find you PF balance from the account statement/slip given to you by the authority who maintains the account annually. If your MNC is covered under the EPF then EPF authorities will maintain the account and give you the annual statement. In Delhi there is a Regional Provident Fund Commissioner who will help you in this regard. If your company is an exempted one under the EPF Act, then they themselves will be maintaining the account. They are responsible to give you the annual statement. In case of default you can complain to the Regional Provident Fund Commissioner who will take action against the defaulting company.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

praveen kumar ji,

welcome you to RTI India family.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Dear Praveen,
    Welcome to RTI India. At this site we provide help related to Right to Information Matters only.
    We have a sister site Big Helpers where all issue related to social help are dealt. You are requested to raise this question at that forum.
    RTI India Network Staff Member

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Tumblr RTI Microblog RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android