Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Income Tax Refund Claim

  1. Income Tax Refund Claim

    Hello Forum Members!

    1. I have submitted ITR 1 (E-Filing) and form V (Directly with support documents)

    2. Please tell me whether Form 30 should be submitted and to whom for claiming refund.


  2. Re: Income Tax Refund Claim

    Dear sekarj,
    In this portal we have decided to confine our discussions on RTI Act and related matters only. For help on other social causes, kindly visit our sister portal Big Helpers
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.


    RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android