Thread: no proer response from dda regarding park

1. no proer response from dda regarding park

one park in bb block janak puri new delhi. i wrote 2 rti letters to dda.
    three deptt of dda 1. hort 2. civil 3.electrical maintain the park . every deptt spent 50,000/- to 1,50,000/- lac each year. but all work done on papers . in realty only 10 percent of amout sanction is used.
    my 1st letter was in april 07 and 2nd letter in sep 07, now i write
    my 3rd letter on jan 08.
    they are very clever in writing rti answer complete in all respect, but no work done at a park.
    pl guide me.

2. Re: no proer response from dda regarding park

You can ask for copies of completion reports from engineers who supervised the works. You can ask for the names of the officers who inspected the works. You can ask for copies of the list of the materials supplied from the stores of that department. You can ask for the list of the names of the employees who actually worked on the spot whether temporary or regular. You can ask whether there was any opening ceremony or any such function after the completion. Try to find out such questions which will trap them. Good luck.

Latelearner.

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Apple App Store Google Play for Android