Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

PF Informer seeking information on rewards

Hi,

I did give information to the PF department on a companys practice and then queried on the information provided using RTI and I received a letter from the authorities stating that necessary action has been taken against the company and also received copies of the enforcement letters.

Recently I came to know that informers are eligible for monetory reward and is basically a percentage of penalty/fine's paid by the respective company.

If I am eligible I would like to know on How I could make the application with the autorities?
    Have any one previously made such a similar application - if so how to make it?

Thank you & warm regards.
    Pradeep.

› Find content similar to: PF Informer seeking information on rewards

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: PF Informer seeking information on rewards

pradeeprajan sir, if you are eligible for a reward for giving information to the PF department, you can make a straightforward application to the department staking your claim. unfortunately, RTI has no role here. RTI is only for getting information . here you have the acknowledgement from the pf department that they have acted upon your input and this letter is your ticket to the reward.