Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Strange reply from KU for information of my wife

I want to file an RTI in RTIindia.org to know the fact and figure or the crux of this thread.

I am so confused and flabbergasted

All I can suggest is that Mr Puneet you have enough knowledge (this is ttestified by your reply to Mr Ganpat and Mr SK Moorthy ) so take the decision of replying or not by your self

Though there is no harm or mistake from the part of PIO , as the information , As Karira suggests, of being a employee or student would hardly make any difference

And you should go ahead with it and ask rather thn not asking and being confused or puzzled

Good Luck

› Find content similar to: Strange reply from KU for information of my wife

Abhinav Bohare
    ....No is Nothing; Knowz Everything

That is a very interesting decision, giving a new dimension to the concept of public interest!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

puneetji, my post was not to give you offence but merely to enlighten. the CIC has allowed disclosure of PF details of the wife only after getting to know that non-disclosure is causing civil consequences to the husband. similarly in your case, probably if you explain how your interests are adversely affected by non-disclosure, the PIO may permit disclosure. i am also aware that as a rule, there is no need to mention reasons for seeking information.
    a fresh application to the PIO stating consequences of non-disclosure would seem indicated.

I am sure enough that a wonderful person like Mr Puneet would never ever misunderstand any of us

We are trying and help him to find the best way out and also to remove the worst way in

Good luck again to you Mr Puneet
    Abhinav Bohare
    ....No is Nothing; Knowz Everything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mr Puneet my sugesstion

1) Make a fresh application to Pio furnishing the details/ information in the desired format which PIO Requires it to be i..e, student, employee etc. .

2) Side-by-side complaint to CIC, regarding returning your original application along with IPO by PIO.

I have made 10 to 15 application for get a small piece of information from municipal office, Our RTI forum had helped me in that case.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Can PIO deny the info on the ground that somebody is building up evidence?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12