Thread: new member

Thumbs up new member

I am an IT professional from Bangalore. I accidently came across this website and decided to become a member right away as I always believed that we can exercise our rights using RTI (but never knew how to do it and how difficult/easy it was). I was looking at collecting information from planning authorities like BDA (Bangalore Development Authority), MUDA (Mysore Urban Development Authority) and respective Jilla Panchayats regarding approvals of land converngasion/layout formation from private house building co-operative societies in the regions of Bangalore and Mysore. Are there any members looking for similar information?

Thanks for building this forum!

2. Re: new member

Hello Ravimls,
    Welcome to RTI India. I am sure you will enjoy being part of this ever-growing community. If you have any specific questions on RTI, please post the same in the relevant section of the forum, as this section is meant only for self introduction by new members.
    Defeat is not final when you fall down. It is final when you refuse to get up.

3. Re: new member

I was looking at collecting information from planning authorities like BDA (Bangalore Development Authority), MUDA (Mysore Urban Development Authority) and respective Jilla Panchayats regarding approvals of land converngasion/layout formation from private house building co-operative societies in the regions of Bangalore and Mysore.
    I am not sure if I understood your properly! Would you like to explain a bit more.

And welcome to RTI India, have a great time. Do share your experiences with us in course of time.

4. Re: new member

The best verity about RTIindiaorg is that no matter we understand what you dont want to understand or what you want us to understand , or say we dont understand what you wanted to understand when we understand that you understand ....

Understand understand understand

That we always stand by all our members even if we dont understand

And I am sure by now you would understand and make us understand UR query more elboratively so that we can make you know the right way in right to information

Understand Friend
    Abhinav Bohare
    ....No is Nothing; Knowz Everything

Re: new member

thanks for the encouraging responses! I will find a relevant section to post my queries...and would definitely be interested in sharing information.

Thanks again!

6. Re: new member

Pleasure is all ours as its Rtians duty in rtiindia.org

We appreciate your kind gesture and would aloud when you come out successful and satisfied
    Abhinav Bohare
    ....No is Nothing; Knowz Everything

7. Re: new member

Welcome to rtiindia Ravimls,
    You can start exploring about rti act from FAQ
    https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/freque...questions.html
    RTI India Network Staff Member

About RTI INDIA

RTI INDIA: Invoking Your Rights. We provide easy ways to request, analyze & share Government documents by use of Right to Information and by way of community support.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook Apple App Store Google Play for Android